- Where can I buy tickets to your upcoming shows? Tickets for all our shows can be purchased online at Ticketfly.com or at our low-fee outlet at 630 Elmwood Ave Monday – Friday 10:30pm – 5:30pm. Can’t make the drive to our outlet? Call and charge by phone 716.893.2900 Ext 2 and we will leave your tickets to be picked up at will call the night of the show. Unfortunately we do not sell tickets here at the club.
- When are you open?
The Waiting Room consists of 2 rooms, our larger main room on the 1st floor and our smaller Studio room located on the 2nd floor. The Main Room on the 1st floor is only open on event nights, no regular “bar” nights. Upstairs in The Studio, we are also open on event nights but we are also open every Thursday night from 10pm – 2am for Live Band Karaoke: Pop Punk, Emo and Punk Edition and Fridays nights 10:30pm – 3am for 103.3 The Edge’s Live Band Karaoke Rock Radio, Pop & 90’s edition. Please check your tickets or our website for door and show times as they vary on a show by show basis.
- What’s the difference between the Studio and Waiting Room? The “Studio At Waiting Room” is our sister room, located upstairs from the Main Room at Waiting Room. Its half the size of the Main Room and is open for events and as a bar Thursday & Friday nights every week.
- Age Policy
Please look for each events specific age restrictions as it does vary per show and event. State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age so please bring ID with you. Thursday nights Live Band Karaoke is 18+ admitted w/ ID while Fridays Live Band Karaoke is 21+.
- Do you have parking? You may park in the lot directly behind our club for free after 6pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Please do not park in the lot before 6pm on weekdays as the parking lot owners will have your vehicle towed. There is plenty of street parking on Elmwood behind our club and in front of our club on Delaware Avenue, which is free after 5pm. An additional pay lot is one block away at West Tupper and Franklin as well. Please respect our parking lot and our neighbors by keeping the noise to a minimum and properly disposing of any garbage.
- Sold Out Shows
To ensure that you are guaranteed entry to an upcoming event, we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. If a show is not sold out we will have tickets for sale, cash only, at the door the night of the show. An ATM available at the club. You can buy tickets for all Waiting Room shows online at www.TicketFly.com. To save in service fees, you can buy at the After Dark Entertainment offices located at 630 Elmwood Monday – Friday 10:30am – 5:30pm or charge by phone at 716.893.2900 ext 3.
All shows are general admission, standing room only unless noted. There is some seating in the back by the bar which is available on a first come, first serve basis as well as some reserved seating options in the Main Room. For table inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual interested in renting the venue, please email email@example.com. If you are an artist looking to perform at Waiting Room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your music. We look forward to working with you.
- When can I pick up my Will Call Tickets?
Will call tickets may be picked up, at the club, on the night of show only beginning when doors open until the end of the show. No refunds or exchanges, please bring proper ID.
- I ordered tickets online and they will be left at will call but Im not going to the show, how can my friend/child/co worker use my tickets? To change the name on your order, please contact TicketFly’s customer service number – 1.877.4.FLY.TIX
- Do you sell food and drink? Yes, We have a full service bar including a variety of draft and bottled beer, liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, and Red Bull – Our drink prices are amongst the lowest in the city. We also have pizza available from Allentown Pizza for purchase as well as food trucks outside on select shows.
If you have any questions about tickets, please contact us at email@example.com
- No refunds or exchanges on your tickets
- No smoking or “vaping” inside the venue. There is a designated area for smokers outside, in front of the building for patrons 0ver 21 only.
- No Re-Entry for patrons under 21.
- No stage diving. Its for the safety of you and our patrons. You will be asked to leave if you do stage dive.
- No fighting or lewd behavior, you will be asked to leave.